Own or buying a condominium?  This type of home is covered differently than a single family home as the Home Owner’s Association typically has a policy that covers the building’s exterior, roof, building structure and common areas.  In addition, the HOA policy usually provides some level of liability protection for the association to protect it in the event it is sued for negligence.

Condo policies cover the interior of the home, from the sheet rock in.  This includes walls, flooring, cabinets, plumbing and lighting fixtures in addition to your personal property.

Wise Insurance Group works with you to identify how much coverage you need.  Check out our Guide to Buying Condo Insurance.  If you’d like a quote, click on the link and we’ll create one for you.

Buyers Guide Get Quote