Wise Insurance Group was started by Ed Wise, an insurance veteran with Farmers and Liberty Mutual insurance companies. Before Farmers, Ed had been in the technology arena for 22 years working with companies such as Motorola Four-Phase Systems, NCR, BusinessLand, DataEase and People Click.
This technology background shaped the decision that Wise Insurance Group would be an independent agency. Many times the best solution means creating a customized solution from more than one carrier for the client. This was true in technology and applies to insurance too. Ultimately, Wise Insurance Group is committed to finding the very best coverage at the best possible price .
It also shaped the guiding principles of Wise Insurance Group. We believe;
- We take a consultative approach to find just the right solution for each client.
- We care about building relationships with our clients. This is done by understanding your needs thoroughly and then finding the right solution to support those needs.
- We want to hear from our clients and make it easy for them to reach us. That’s why we use a variety of mediums including phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or you can drop by anytime.
- We will incorporate technology to make it easier to serve and respond to you and for you to find the information you need.
- We believe in educating our clients on the insurance solutions they choose. By helping each client understand what they are getting, we are able to better serve their needs and not include unnecessary coverage options.
- We believe in giving back and helping build a better community. From time to time we’ll make our clients aware of opportunities to join us in giving back and making a better world.
These principles help guide us and make us different. We believe it will be a difference you’ll appreciate and enjoy.